Cancellations & Returns In-store and On-line
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products which you may notify us in writing, by email ([email protected]) of your intention to cancel the sale contract and return the goods. Returned goods not complying with this will be rejected and returned to you at your cost. Please note email notification is preferred.
1. During 14 days following the delivery of your order, you may request an exchange or refund of items, which you must return to us in perfect condition accompanied by the original invoice at your own cost.
2. Goods must be re-packaged as received. If you have opened the box to examine the product it must be re-packaged with reasonable care in order to prevent any damage in transit back to us. All components and accessories must be returned.
3. Any 'Free' goods, cashback is given or supplied with the products must also be returned.
5. There may also be a re-stocking fee of up to 20% applied for any items which have been opened. If you wish to discuss any of your options with us please give us a call so we can confirm these with you.
6. An unwanted product purchased in-store can be returned within 14 days of purchase as long as it's still in original, unopened packaging.
7. You cannot return unwanted items purchased in-store after 14 days of purchase, nor can you return items that have been used.
8. If you wish us to collect any items please note that there is no fixed charge for collections as this is very much dependant on size, distance and type of the goods. Please call Customer Service Department on 020 8478 1444 for a collection quote. Alternatively, you may choose your own form of the insured courier at your own cost.